1987 Selle Italia Turbo Blue Suede SOLD

MiniNinjaRob

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
1987 Selle Italia Turbo in blue suede with white lettering and the world champion colour stripe bits. I think it's 1987 as there is a stamp underneath with 87 and months on it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
It is used, but the rails are perfect and there are no rips or tears.
As these things tend to be quite valuable I'll detail every imperfection. Below are some pics but I couldn't seem to get any pics which show how light coloured it is, they just seem to make it look darker than it actually is. Please bear this in mind when looking.
The RH lettering is nearly perfect, the LH is worn a little. The front lettering is 40% worn, the rear lettering perfect on LHS and slightly worn on RHS.
Rails are perfect, chrome is lovely. It has been fitted to a road bike an used in the dry so the underside is excellent.
As it had been used the suede has worn smooth as is the norm with these saddles. The suede does attract scuffs and these are evident on the RHS at the back and on the nose - a suede brush may easily even these out.
There is a tiny 2mm indentation on the RHS at the back and one of the staples is making a little lump on the LHS.

Please don't think this is a tatty saddle with all I've listed above, I'm just trying to be ultra detailed about anything that isn't as new. I know some people collect these and would want to know everything about it before they purchased it.

I haven't tried buffing this saddle up or anything, so you may be able to make it better.

Last NOS one I saw sold for £100 and a ruined one would still be about £25 so I think this is worth £70 posted in UK. I will post anywhere in the world at your cost, please ask me first.

SOLD FOR £57 POSTED, Thanks. :)

Any questions please ask.
Thanks.
Rob

4bf2c31f.jpg

a8b061d9.jpg

e0cd4ca5.jpg

e11a34be.jpg

b63a1554.jpg

72ddb828.jpg

78150c07.jpg

0766f240.jpg