I must be mental!?

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
In fit of childlike madness I've gone and bought an old school BMX cruiser frame! A SE racing floval flyer to be precise :)

Reason for being is that I live literally a 10 minute walk away from work which can be translated into a 4 minute scoot on two wheels.Thought I could have a bit of fun in the process and try to kill office workers on the side streets :twisted: :twisted: Thinking about coaster brakes for extra madness.

No decent pics yet but ebay link below

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=016

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
the_cyclops":2i6ruccw said:
Superb!

Be prepared to travel everywhere very very fast with your legs spinning around in a mad blur!!!!

:D

Already done the necessary mental tuning matey ;) Guess this is what happens when you are pushing your thirties..

Cool! :cool:

Bmx's don't come any cooler then se racing. Pk ripper, quadangle, flyer.
Get the retro top to ride in and look cool as #$/£!

Nice action pic :cool: Is that a new frame with old school decals?

I had a '98 baby blue PK ripper a couple of years ago - well nice it was too. Been trying to find images but have all but gone :(

mynchiboy":34t5n5ja said:
.................. and try to kill office workers on the side streets :twisted: :twisted:

If ye really want to do that and be retro, I'd go for a silenced UZI- The Kona Cindercone of Automatic weapons.................

Back