Schwalbe nobby nic 2.4 ORC

REKIBorter":gym9vohl said:
AdamAsh":gym9vohl said:
Nice tyres BUT are the on the right way round? The front one looks to be facing backwards mate.

Check the rotation arrows on the side.

AFAIK the ORC version does not have direction arrows. I had to double check my EVO versions on another bike to make sure I was putting them on the correct way.

The first picture above says rotation with an arrow facing one way. I would double check as they just look wrong to me

Lovely tyres tho.

I've got 2.4front and 2.25 rear evo. I like them a lot. The big front does surf/slide on deep mud though. I've ran them with no tubes without problems. The 2.4 on the rear of the yeti did catch the swing arm during hard cornering so it had to come off.

Without wandering into the garage to check.... I think the latest ones both go in the same direction. Can't say I noticed any major difference.

On my EVO's they have a front / rear directional marking. The ORC's above only have a single rotation direction indicated. I fitted mine with the tread the orientated the same way as indicated on the EVO's.

Odd - the ORC version that I have has front/rear direction arrows.

By the way - I should clarify that my comments regarding using these tubeless only relate to the ORC version. I've just fitted a 29 x 2.35 Evo today (ghetto, of course) and that was no trouble at all. I'm sure that it'll stay that way too.

Latest posts

Back