2009 Giant XTC 4 - Cross Country build

That computer doesn't look so big, I think you were exaggerating! ;)

I really like the look of this one Matt, are you keeping it?

It's great Nick, I really like it. It's so light and quick, I love the resposiveness of it. Would like to think this will be a keeper, but I've said that before!

Got some Mavic Cross Trail wheels in the pipeline, which should help loose a little bit of weight. Also just bought some Genesis rigid forks, which look really nice. I fancy a bit of rigidness over summer.

Will get some updated pics posted soon :)

Had a cracking ride on the rigid machine today. It's lost a couple of lbs in weight and rides great. Honestly thinking of selling the Fox forks.

Pics now she's rigid:

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

Room for a 29" front wheel...?

IMG_0155.jpg

New wheels to follow towards the end of the week hopefully :)

Looks very long in the leg...

Tried calling this evening Matt, you ever turn your phone on these days, or should I take a hint? ;)

The XTR brakes off the Giant are now on the Enduro. Now have a set of White Avid Elixir 5's on the Giant now. They're great brakes and match a little bit better being White. Also awaiting on a Sella Italia SLR saddle now, which should save a few grams over the Specialized saddle which is currently fitted.

Got an offer of some 100mm Rock Shox Reba Team forks, but not too sure I can afford them at the moment.

Back