RB Special Event: Hell Of North Cotswolds (HoNC) 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I concur with the above, surprisingly weary at the end but I think the brutal headwind after we stopped for lunch just outside Winchcombe was to blame (or at least I'm clinging to that conceit as the alternative is that I've been too lazy over the winter).

Conditions were generally good, pretty dry apart from a couple of places that were slightly greasy. Fields were pretty bumpy though.

Looking forward to it's a really good day out.

Unfortunately an injury has forced me to forget any involvement with this :x

If anyone wants a ticket let me know :D

Lamentable lack of practice not to mention advancing years mean that I shall be pleased to crawl around the short course as usual!

the OH tells me that the forecast is good for next weekend - we shall hope to stop on the school site overnight in the camper as last year.

Last minute practice today - out at 7.30 a.m. in the woods at Dancing Green near my home. Squirrels and even a deer out enjoying the sunshine but not a single person.

Hoping to do the same tomorrow before I hit the motorway for work, It was the best hour of the day today!

I have a room at a B&B near Winchcombe now available if anyone needs accom for the saturday night before the HONC.

Lovely looking B&B, and bound to be the last room available in the area.

Old Stones b&b - 01242 820581

Thanks

Having had gravymonster VERY kindly karma me a spare entry for Honc, I've just been reminded by work that I'm on call this weekend :(
The result is that I have a FREE entry going spare if anyone needs one ;)
I have the email here ready to forward on if its of use to someone ;)

Are we all ready then? We are taking the camper over tonight and hoping to park on the school grounds. The caretaker let us in last year which was good. See you all tomorrow folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back