2010 cannondale badboy

saltyman":4safiali said:
ideal for the riding i do 99% of the time and means no wasted miles on the other bikes.

I always though that the point of owning bikes was to get miles on them? ;)
Looks good anyway - apart from the reflectors that is...

I also have a bad boy, a 2007 one with Rohloff, and use it every day for going to work. That´s about 90-100km per week, and I´m really happy with it. Bought it a year ago in ebay for a nice price, this ones new are crazy expensive :oops:
Enjoy it around town, I also have parked the car ;)

Quite like the fancy ones, though mine does it's job ok I suppose - only grumble is the 27lb weight, heavy by cannondale standard!

I love these! :cool:

Been looking at them for a while, but instead of antagonising the missus and going out and buying one, I've decided to build my '04 Marin Palisades Trail in the same vein, all satin and gloss black, and a proper little road and tow path muncher!!! :cool:

A friend turned up on one of these for our ride up the canal to Rivington.. Cracking looking bike, the finishing kit was nice too.

Left me far behind on the roads on my Timberline :LOL:

im using this bike every day, some times for just short trips, 4-15miles a day typically, but i love it.

Like this a lot, and well done on making yourself do the miles on it. Must be paying for itself at this rate! :D

Well 400+ miles in a car or on wear and tear on expensive bikes would of been loads more, plus it's only just getting worn in now, gets better with each mile, love this bike!

Back