East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Nice one Mark - keep in touch with us :D

Last night's route.

2585e8l.jpg

Great to hear from you. I was wondering how things were going. It's been pretty dry since you left, rather than the mudfest we were getting used to so Ed's been able to cut down on the cleaning. :D

Hello all, do any of you fancy organising another Sherwood Pines ride?

We all really enjoyed last years ride and I can drag a few Yorkies down there with me :)

Chris, good idea. It'll be good to hear the sweet yelps of AndyB echoing through the trees again. As you will probably remember the man we need is Mat (unocogero) so best if he suggests some possible dates.

Squeal like a girl, I do!

Most weekends are fine...if you want to throw some dates our way then we can let you know the availability of the midlands crew. Lincs also rode last year so it might be worth flagging it up with them.

This will be the third year so it's getting to be a bit of a tradition!

A double header, am and pm worked well last year...but I'm open to suggestions.

have a good ride tomorrow, I'll be thinking about it as i work in my windowless room!

Saturday 30th April/Sunday 1st May or Saturday 7th May/Sunday8th May would fit in with the NE calendar well.

I will have a word with Andy and see if they work with the Lincs lot ;)

Howdo :LOL:

I can do the Saturday 30th April/Sunday 1st May

Can't do the Saturday 7th May/Sunday8th May as I'll doing the www.cvmbc.co.uk

As far as I know there is nothing planned in the Lincs area for the 30th April/1st May weekend (or anytime in April yet), so we should be good to go, I'll post in the Lincs area group once we confirm a date

Would be good to ride Pines again, it's epic fun blasting through the trees :D

Just to stick the NWA lot in; The weekend of the 30th April/1st May works well with our calendar too, and as Sherwood Pines is not that far to the east I reckon a few of us could be tempted.

We've a ride in Wales the following weekend though.

Latest posts

Back