1997 Marin Mount Vision

marin man":o0px0a6r said:
well alot of people on here call them generalized....not sure why really....easy to get another swingarm anyway ...ebay a frame and take the swingarm off.....job done....about 50 quid for the later type of swingarm....what ever you buy it wont look as good as what you have....

upto you mate.... ;)

I dunno now :?

I'll see what's what tomorrow.

good luck mate :cool:

I sold my scott endorphin in 2002 and regretted it eternally....got my original fame back last year and am sooooo happy :cool: :cool: still had most of my stuff as well click below :cool:

marin man":2t5bo7aq said:
good luck mate :cool:

I sold my scott endorphin in 2002 and regretted it eternally....got my original fame back last year and am sooooo happy :cool: :cool: still had most of my stuff as well click below :cool:

That's brill! Nice one. I wish I could find my original GT Karakoram. Then again where would I keep another bike I'd never use? I'd have to get rid of one of the lawnmowers I never use....

That is the funniest thing I have heard today....you collect lawnmowers :LOL: :LOL:

where in the dark peak are you.......castleton way or further :?

dr_gn":2noeoujt said:
I wish I could find my original GT Karakoram.

Hope it's not the one in my shed (that's undergone some surgery and is coming up for more) . . .
Not that it'd matter coz I ain't getting rid . . . . :LOL:

Lovely Marin, btw. . . really like the Mount Visions :cool:

IDB1":1f7f46o1 said:
dr_gn":1f7f46o1 said:
I wish I could find my original GT Karakoram.

Hope it's not the one in my shed (that's undergone some surgery and is coming up for more) . . .
Not that it'd matter coz I ain't getting rid . . . . :LOL:

Has it by any chance got a replacable dropout that's been replaced...with a chicken sh*t welded permanant one? If so it's probably mine!

How Much Would It Be Worth??

Guys,

Sorry for the thread bump. I've now accepted that I won't be riding the Mount Vision again, so might as well sell it (if it's worth selling!).

Can anyone giev me some advice on where to sell it, whether it's best to sell it as parts, and of course approximately how much it is worth??

It hasn't been ridden since the photos in the original post were taken. It's been stored in a loft, under covers.

Cheers!

boswell":1ln1p8yt said:
Did you sell it?

Nope, put it on EBay, but nowhere near enough was bid (IMO).

Back in the loft, don't need the cash anymore so there it will stay...

Latest posts

Back