Marin Mount Vision Pro (2002) for sale

bluecoyote

Retro Newbie
This Mount Vision Pro has been sitting in the garage unused for 2 years (apart from a couple of commutes in the snow at the end of 2010).

It's been well used and I've had a lot of cross country fun on it in the past, but I'm more of a roadie these days and don't see me getting out on the hills with it again.

Size, large, 52cm BB centre to top of seat tube. (I'm 6'1")

Not sure exactly, but I think it's a 2002 model with XTR throughout - drivetrain, shifters, brakes, rear derailleur and rear hub. Front shifter is XT.

Rear wheel is a Mavic X 517 rim on XTR hub, front is a SUP on an LX hub.

Rear suspension Fox Float R, front, Rock Shox PSYLO.

ART X - country bars.

Much as I'd love to keep it just in case, It's better to see it being used. Would make a great spare hack or a very plush commuter. It's light for its age, has plenty of shoe and cable scuff but is essentially still a decent bike with what was then tip top XTR kit.

Please note, two kind folks pointed out that I'd way underpriced the Marin and advised something more realistic - sorry to you other folk who wanted it at the previous price.

£320. Based in Manchester and will consider delivery. Posted on Bike Radar too, with more photos.

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 2,426
If anyone is has a small in this model or alike let me know ;)
(or a superlight santa cruz/marin,
seriously in need here of a retro suspension frame,
been looking forever, an would give a goooood loving home)
......................................................................................

kermitgreenkona88":329v7awy said:
I have been looking and this is pretty much definately not a 2002, much more likely to be a 1999 ;)

This plus one, for sure. '99 was the latest this tube set was used

Please note, two kind folks pointed out that I'd way underpriced the Marin and advised something more realistic - sorry to you other folk who wanted it at the previous price.

£320. Based in Manchester and will consider delivery. Posted on Bike Radar too, with more photos.

This is very poor form fella.. you advertised the bike at £ 190.00 .. please think before you advertise ...

Thanks

Si

Back