FEB RIDE- SETTLE TO MALHAM, YORKSHIRE DALES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news. So far no snow at lower levels but there might be some ont moor. Roads are clear. Very windy though:-D

We have snow here, but then again I'm on top of a hill! About an inch and still falling.

See you all soon :)

malham

im back already! wheel spin in third gear on major roads. not gonna risk anything else. laid heavy and still coming thick and fast. got to leeds ring road/lawnswood and thought better of it! flippin' weather. why couldnt this have dropped mid-week, for example? not meant to last you see.
anyway, those who brave it...take good care!

not done yet....car packed with mtb, helmet, various provisions and the third ride in as many months ruined due to weather! fair enough i suppose, this is the UK afterall.

se you soon.
;)

What was the ride like? Traffic reports on the radio were saying things were pretty bad over that way.

FluffyChicken":2wmve7o8 said:
Anyone that's been managed to get home yet ?

17made it, very hard going, multiple tumbles at low speed. Lots of snow on the ground, very tricky great day out.

The last road downhill was something else!

paininthe":29h8kild said:
My terrifying 30mph slide on the last road downhill was something else! My shorts have gone straight in the incinerator :oops:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Curry and a beer now methinks, well earned! Great day out, shame to have to chase the light at the end but really enjoyable for all the wrong reasons anyway! :twisted: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back