Kaya's Kildale Kake Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and the Blue van of Death ;) shall be there.
Who knows what will be inside ??
5452908769_1435844d61.jpg

I'm trying to make this one even if I do have to go over all the nice lovely moors to get there :LOL:

Not figured out how yet, 2hr+ away so 8:00am start.

im free for this one :cool:

wonder if it will snow???

if not i will be on a lighter bike than the mukluk for the hills :(

FluffyChicken":d1x1qw8a said:
I'm trying to make this one even if I do have to go over all the nice lovely moors to get there :LOL:

Not figured out how yet, 2hr+ away so 8:00am start.
Could always tag along with me for the ride as I'll be passing your way en route.

Time booked off work now. Kind of tempted to get a BB closer to the start though so I don't have to do the 7am start though.

Tazio":a6lrdz8y said:
Time booked off work now. Kind of tempted to get a BB closer to the start though so I don't have to do the 7am start though.

There's a travel lodge type place about 1/2mile from the start :roll: if you want something posher I will as about to see whats recommended.
If your bringing your other half :shock: Whitby is only 30 minutes south and there are some lovely places to stay inland as well as on the coast :cool:
Let me know if you need any help :D

Looks like I can get a Travelodge at Scotch Corner on the A1 southbound for about £30. At least that way I can be guaranteed to get a hearty breakfast before I start. I just need to make sure there is a secure carpark so I don't have to strip the bike down and hide it in the car.

Tazio":r7qz36yc said:
Looks like I can get a Travelodge at Scotch Corner on the A1 southbound for about £30. At least that way I can be guaranteed to get a hearty breakfast before I start. I just need to make sure there is a secure carpark so I don't have to strip the bike down and hide it in the car.

Take it to the room, i've done that all over and they have never qualmed. Bit dodgy in them little lifts if a bride in full regalia gets in, buts that is another story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back