Cheap Oakleys - this weekend only!

ajantom I owe you a cider :)

Mine came this morning. Full original packaging and carbon case!

Same as this:

oakley-carbon-case.jpg

Absolute bargain considering these are about £18 on their own and the £200 glasses only ended up costing me £44. Should have ordered more :LOL: :LOL:

Next time I am in Devon I shall come bearing gifts :)

Yup, arrived this morning.

Both pairs in original packaging, 1 pair with carbon case, cant see any marks on them that would make them a 2nd. £305 worth of sun specs for £71 delivered! Superb bargain, many thanks ajantom.

Interestingly one of my pair has an original price tag on it from http://racepacebicycles.com/ in Maryland USA ...it even has a Pace connection :LOL:

yep - my pair arrived this morning too, very please - only noticed a very very small (1mm or less) scratch to the frame on the reverse side and thats it...
in original packaging/box....

Mine only got dispatched today - I rung them to check all was ok and they apologised for the delay, they took over 1000 online orders over weekend !! :shock:

WD :D

Mine arrived today. All four are exactly as they would have been if I'd paid RRP, complete with cases/cloth bags where applicable.

Brilliant.

RRP was £450, I paid £130. I'm a very, very happy chappy.

My three sets arrived :cool:

The gf's valentine pressie - spot on complete with, box, bag and white leather case :cool:

The other two pairs (me & sisters boyfriend) - one spot on complete with, box, cloth and carbon case :cool: The other, same as but small (8mm) scratch / scuff on gloss black frame :-(

But ... as I like to polish things a 'little' :oops: :LOL: out came the gear and the scratch is completely gone :cool: :cool:

So an rrp of £520 for £116.22 :shock: :cool:

WD :D

Back