Recons 130mm and marzocchi MX pro 80mm

THEFALLGUY

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Two Forks

Marzocchi MX pro 80mm air fork with IS disc tab 200mm steerer (I may have canti bolts to fit) holds air nicely but would love a service 470mm A to C £25 posted UK only SOLD PP

Rockshox Recons Solo Air disc only 220mm steerer air fork no decals holds air perfectly £80 posted UK only

"Marzocchi MX pro 80mm air fork with IS disc tab 200mm steerer (I may have canti bolts to fit) holds air nicely but would love a service £45 postedUK only"

Could you tell me axle to crown measurement, please? And what are the chances of finding the canti bolts?!

With apologies for ignorance what does "a service" require on such forks (I've never peered inside bouncy things!)?

Thanks.

oldave":2vv1z9fh said:
"Marzocchi MX pro 80mm air fork with IS disc tab 200mm steerer (I may have canti bolts to fit) holds air nicely but would love a service £45 postedUK only"

Could you tell me axle to crown measurement, please? And what are the chances of finding the canti bolts?!

With apologies for ignorance what does "a service" require on such forks (I've never peered inside bouncy things!)?

Thanks.

470mm A to C will check bolts tonight

Could I have a photo of the mx pros please ? - darn that was quick-

If not gone already can I get a shout?

Back