FS. 2006 Rocky Mountain ETSX70 Frame 18" Medium SOLD

HarryCrumb

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
2006 Rocky Mountain ETSX70 Frame

Selling this frame for a friend, I had planned on having it for myself but my legs are just too short to make use of it. He has owned it for over two years and it’s just been sat in his house as a frame, I built it up the other week and just road it 12 miles on the road. All seems to be in order and bearing are all good, some of the fixing bolts need a polish though. You get the frame with the shock and seat clamp, the forks wheels and headset are not included in the sale.
Price £240.00 posted Via UPS tracked
Size Medium/18”
Measurements Stand over 32.5”, Top Tube 22”, bb-centre-top 18”, bb-centre-centre 15”, Headtube 11.5”, Seat Post 27.2, Front Mech 31.8, Headset size 1” 1/8.

I like it, could be a possible replacement for my i-Drive

How much travel do these have and would they take some light freeride riding?

Neil

detomaso":2ko6f8wa said:
How tall are you? (serious question)

5'8" with small legs its only just too big and the front end of these modern bikes is just not to my liking, I'll stick to my 100mm pace as the maximum I think.

Ah ok, thanks I'm a smidge smaller than you (height competition, moves to another thread...)

Will probably be a bit too big for me, shame :(

Neil G":20dw7yah said:
I like it, could be a possible replacement for my i-Drive

How much travel do these have and would they take some light freeride riding?

Neil

they are good for all mountain, and I get back to you on travel, there a 3 settings using the QR its stamped on the silver bit by the QR if any of the photos show it

Back