Kona Kilauea 1995 Frame & Forks

Difficult to tell what might be under the paint, but it's not a 1995 Kilauea, that's for sure. It could be a 1993 Kilauea, but equally it could be a 1993 something else.

Now updated :)

UPDATE - PLEASE READ. THIS IS A 1992/3 FRAME AND NOT A 1995

Dear Bidders and interested buyers, I have made a mistake on the frames year. Having been asked the question and done some research I believe the frame and fork are from 1992/3. The frame serial number begins F204 which is the same as the 1992/3 frames. Secondly, the frame has always been blue (although the current colour is slightly darker than the original blue). 1995 model were white - when I originally purchased the frame I was told it was a 1995 and had no reason to believe this not to be true.

One further point the tubing type is Tange Prestige Concept to be exact.

My sincere apologies if you feel you have been misled and bid based on the frame being a 1995. This was a genuine mistake and I will be happy for you to remove your bid as a consequence of my error.

If it was originally blue, then it could be a 1992 Kilauea. It can't be a 1992 anything else. But if it's a 1992 Kilauea, then it isn't made of Tange Prestige Concept.

Back