1992 Klein Attitude 20” **SOLD**

GearlessinSeattle

Senior Retro Guru
1992 Klein Attitude 20” in very rare Ultraviolet/Magenta Fade. Suntour XC Pro.

If it was not for the seatpost being cut too short and the small scratch under the top tube it would be a 9.75 out of 10.:) This bike is perfect. It has been sitting in a garage almost all its life.

I really wanted to keep this one but 1 day after purchase my Eurovan decided to die and that takes priority. At least that is what my wife told me.:)

Friday the 13th baby!!!

So……….$2200us shipped.***SOLD***

See here for photos: http://sports.webshots.com/album/580188812yJFsqG

Attachments

• IMG_9700_1_1.JPG
    IMG_9700_1_1.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 1,880
:shock: mmmm... I like that a lot.

Unfortunately I picked up an Attitude just two days ago so I'm broke; but as a matter of interest (and I'm just spitballin' here) how tall are you? I'm 6ft 2/3ins so I reckon it might be a little on the small size.

Plue, any of our boys got an idea of the cost of duty importing to this side of the pond? I'm guessing it's got to be around the £400 mark??

Thanks

CB

I have had a couple of fellas ask if this is one of the Attitudes that I had listed in Marketwatch. It is.
Kinda crazy but the the guy who was selling the 2 wanted to sell them together so the guy that I bought it from had bought both and then he sold this to me and kept the gator.:)
Needless to say I paid a lot more then what was in the original ad.:)
I did get to see the gator and it was in better condition then this.
Trust me when I say that if this was the Gator I would find a way to keep it.

That's way cool, especially since it's sporting the XC Pro MD gruppo! Must be pretty rare, I guess most buyers opted for XT or XTR BITD.

Latest posts

Back