Crash

Notice the odd number plate? I think it came off a Honda NRX :?

If the guy is such a "careful driver" as mentioned in the story, I find it REALLY hard to believe that the back end of the car just "skipped out" with 335mm wide tires on the back (and there are 2 of them for over 2 feet of tire rubber on the rear of the car). I'd bet he had traction control turned off and was giving it more throttle than he should have. Can't say I blame him for being excited while driving the car but you gotta pick the right place to do what he did. A busy roundabout wouldn't be my first choice.

What a dingbat.

'I know, I'm driving round a roundabout so I'll boot it whilst coming off'

'Oh, I'm in a ditch. I know, I'll ring my wife to be and lie to her'

Top bloke :roll:

Pickle":idxgc2um said:
'Oh, I'm in a ditch. I know, I'll ring my wife to be and lie to her'

Top bloke :roll:

And she paid for it. So the omens for their marriage to last look good :LOL: not :LOL: :roll:

SF Klein":1rkhv0nn said:
If the guy is such a "careful driver" as mentioned in the story, I find it REALLY hard to believe that the back end of the car just "skipped out" with 335mm wide tires on the back (and there are 2 of them for over 2 feet of tire rubber on the rear of the car). I'd bet he had traction control turned off and was giving it more throttle than he should have. Can't say I blame him for being excited while driving the car but you gotta pick the right place to do what he did. A busy roundabout wouldn't be my first choice.

Yeah, skipped out my ar5e, the guy should just admit he was driving like a tit :LOL:

"Carefull driver" but it only takes a moment of madness, just think what that 5K "insurance excess" would have bought :roll:

Latest posts

Back