Bad luck keeps coming

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
My bad luck keeps going on, now my 6 year old son has got swine flu. Not nice seing your kids like this.

Bad luck mate. I'm interested as my daughter seems have something horrible. She had a 'sore head and tummy' and has been sick once along with quite a high temperature which does come down with Calpol.
I wouldn't say she seems ill enough for it to be flu though.

3 guys in work have had it. They all said they had had worse 'normal' flu in the past. Get littl'in checked out just to be on the safe side. I'm told the middle 3 days are the worst then syptoms start to ease.
Hope she gets better soon ;)

Iwasgoodonce":2n483xva said:
Bad luck mate. I'm interested as my daughter seems have something horrible. She had a 'sore head and tummy' and has been sick once along with quite a high temperature which does come down with Calpol.
I wouldn't say she seems ill enough for it to be flu though.

That's is the same as my son, we did a online thing on nhsdirect website and they said it was that and gave us a code to go get the tablets from hospital local to us. We phoned nhsdirect to make sure and they said for sure he had it and to go get tablets. He is same as your daughter and he is very dizzy when walking. I would say phone nhsdirect and see what they say. It really isn't nice he has no life in him.

If she doesn't get any worse I will not bother. Tamiflu has some (potentially) unpleasant side effects. Too late for her to take it and expect much to happen anyway; you have to get in pretty quick and then it only shortens it by a day or so. Temperature is down and she's asleep at the moment. Just waiting for her twin to come down with it too!

Ok be careful though, if she does have it she should have the tamiflu really but up to you. We have a daughter of 5 years old and have had to keep them apart, so if I was you would try to keep apart. Not easy as we are finding out. Hope she gets better.

Crumbs rojo,i hope the wee fella is ok.
There is a lot of scare scaremongering over this flu ,the normal type does more damage than this has done so far.

Kids catch these things all the time,i dont think its anything to do with luck :?
Beware of using ibuprofen even if the doctor recommends it,my wee nephews are ok on calpol but ibuprofen gives them sore stomachs,which can confuse the diagnosis

He is ok, still not great , he was getting bored in his room by his Self so me and him been playing a bit of xbox. He gets worn out just doing that, he enjoyed it though .

Back