Bad morning already......MTB related

keitht

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Miserable weather..miserable morning..well for me anyway.

Thought i would just do some maintenance on the P7...crankbolts etc were a little loose...so i removed the arms....and then decided to check the BB...hmm..seems to be welded solid..stuck fast..and with signs of attempted removal....

I therefore decided to inform the seller that i was withdrawing the bike...and will probably split it instead...

Then..on my way into town ( a mere few miles away ) to arrange a bank transfer for the Scapin frame i bought..i had a little prang....sigh...wet muddy country lanes...big potholes..and inconsiderate drivers....luckily tmy 14mth old son was securely strapped in..and nobody was hurt..

My wallet will be though!! I have a £500 excess on my insurance...and most of the front plastics have damage on the Seat now..plus a lens and possible a crinkled bonnet....grrrr !

So i have now had to humbly ask to withdraw from the Scapin sale...very annoying and embarrassing.....

I was planning to work on the S-works this afternoon....but think i may leave it....doubt its only good things that come in 3's

K

Bad luck! We had a Seat once which someone drove into the back of. I really do think they are made of recycled coke tins.

Check out the parts for yourself first - I hit a munkjack deer, broke alsorts of stuff on my passat, fearing the worst....

£9 off ebay.

legrandefromage":oifjcw1p said:
Check out the parts for yourself first - I hit a munkjack deer, broke alsorts of stuff on my passat, fearing the worst....

£9 off ebay.

You bought a new Munkjack deer????

mattbrown":rfiywnfg said:
legrandefromage":rfiywnfg said:

£9 off ebay.

Please, we don't like outing munkjack deer auctions here on retrobike

Muntjac_deer.JPG

Phooooarrr!!

and:

is this your car?

deerinbumper.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds ... 723508.stm

http://motors-parts.shop.ebay.co.uk/Veh ... 86.c0.m282

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Iwasgoodonce":so4yvgf3 said:
Bad luck! We had a Seat once which someone drove into the back of. I really do think they are made of recycled Klien's.

Corrected it for you.

<seen the youth do this on forums, aint I cool>

;)

John":aamo8gv1 said:
mattbrown":aamo8gv1 said:
legrandefromage":aamo8gv1 said:

£9 off ebay.

Please, we don't like outing munkjack deer auctions here on retrobike

Do the RSPCA know that e-bay allow that :shock: :LOL:

Back