One of my favourite things...

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
http://www.realultimatepower.net/

"Testimonial:
Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window."

"Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.
2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I heard all Ninja's were banned from entering sporting athletic events because of their super speed and dexterity, the fact that they can run at 40 mph, instanly banned them from any running events! ;)

G

I thought they were green and had a hard shell er like a turtle :LOL:

Pah! Ninja skills will be as naught against the impending Zombie Apocalypse.

Hatchet

Bin Lid Shield

Bravery

That is all. Tell two other people.

PREPARE

zombie.jpg

SURVIVE

A mate of mine was in a ninjutsu class,he convinced me to join ,which i did briefly.
The instructor summed it up by saying-'Ninjutsu is not a competition sport,it is the art of hurting others so they cannot hurt you',then went on to say ,that if you cant get away by running away then you must use 'other' methods be protect yourself,which involves doing so much damage to your attacker so they cannot attack you in the first place.
Sounds the simple kind of logic i like :D

A kind of pre-emptive martial art :LOL: :LOL: :shock:

dyna-ti":2c5jyu9n said:
A mate of mine was in a ninjutsu class,he convinced me to join ,which i did briefly.
The instructor summed it up by saying-'Ninjutsu is not a competition sport,it is the art of hurting others so they cannot hurt you',then went on to say ,that if you cant get away by running away then you must use 'other' methods be protect yourself,which involves doing so much damage to your attacker so they cannot attack you in the first place.
Sounds the simple kind of logic i like :D

A kind of pre-emptive martial art :LOL: :LOL: :shock:

Sounds like a load of toss to me...

Back