Forum post counts

jimihendrix

MacRetro Rider
I drop into a few Forums in my travels, mostly car related, (i spend the most time logged in on here though ;) ), just noticed on the VW Polo forum that a guy has 124,053 posts, he joined in September 06, that's outragious :shock: , even if he spends every minute on there and the PM's count as posts that's some score, could that figure be doctored in some way :?

Are there that many component parts in a Polo? He must write about each one several times over. Even the washers.

Iwasgoodonce":3zi5vndy said:
Are there that many component parts in a Polo? He must write about each one several times over. Even the washers.

:LOL: that's funny..... and slightly ironic..

mk2jo over at oldschoolford had nearly 100,000 posts last time I looked .She does spend all day on it though :LOL:

jimihendrix":1kabrva8 said:
could that figure be doctored in some way :?

No, but I think he should be doctored - people like that shouldn't be allowed to breed :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
jimihendrix":s3z61prw said:
I drop into a few Forums in my travels, mostly car related, (i spend the most time logged in on here though ;) ), just noticed on the VW Polo forum that a guy has 124,053 posts, he joined in September 06, that's outragious :shock: , even if he spends every minute on there and the PM's count as posts that's some score, could that figure be doctored in some way :?

so are you on the svag too then ? :D

Latest posts

Back