• caravan casanova

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
1. the speed boat captain (i no longer have said boat but can use this http://www.coastlinesurveys.co.uk/php/c ... essels.php )

or
2. Caravan Casanova (as im going to work full time at the local caravan park on the maintain's team) the local owners are all slightly of 40 and very nice people all i keep getting is

"im here to sort your plumping missus"

"im here to clean the pool"

"can i service your boiler madam"

and such forth from members here ay mark :roll: :roll: so is it to change you decide :?:

A change is always as good as a rest. Not sure what that has to do with your avatar :roll: :LOL:

neilll":puwoqlib said:
how come you have a custom one anyway, are you part of the elite? :LOL:

slightly but in a different way my man i am speed boat capitan and i used to be part of an elite group when i was still in the forces but we wont cover that ground

I've always wondered what the speedboat captain thing was all about :?

I put it down to the one fruitloop you get on every forum...

...Hang on,i think thats me :shock:
:LOL:

dyna-ti":1atr6pwa said:
I've always wondered what the speedboat captain thing was all about :?

i used to to coxan a rigid raider when i was in the navy attached to the boot necks (no offence to any on here by that comment) and own a flecher arrow flight 16 with 80hp outboard aka bloody fast it plained at 25knots :cool: :cool: :cool: and took off at 40 mega :cool:

Mate had ,i think it was the arrowsport,it had a 115hp and went like shit off the proverbial shovel.Electric trim and lift made for some hair raising times,
Sucks fuel though :LOL:

We did once meet three guys that had somehow managed to shoehorn a 150hp on the back of their Glastron,it was designed for 90 max :shock: :LOL: it was about 16 or 18 feet.

Prefer sail these days :cool:

Back