anyone speak german?

Jimzano

Retro Guru
i have won a rear mech on ebay germany,but cant understand the language,can anyone help me by translating?
cheers.

this is what babel says ..
It is still in the original condition the inclusive idler must is new locks costs around the 8.95 euros one can also Xt or LX takes resembles year of construction. The guide sheave is Top. The switching device has the usual customs traces and some scratches! Anschlagpaltte and clamping feather/spring for screwing onto the switching eye must be exchanged! Maximum pinion size: 32 teeth Maximum overall capacity: 33 teeth. Regard my other articles! There private auction: no conversion, no warranty

also unless you live in germany hes not going to post to anywhere else.just the fatherland im afraid

i have,and just heard back from the seller,apprently he will ship to the uk so thats ok,but the 'spring clamping plate??' is broken and neds replacing on it,do i take a chance and have it or tell him i'll leave it? quandry!

Jimzano":fwmpyhbo said:
i have,and just heard back from the seller,apprently he will ship to the uk so thats ok,but the 'spring clamping plate??' is broken and neds replacing on it,do i take a chance and have it or tell him i'll leave it? quandry!

You've bid. Unless he is very cool with your cancelling then it is your obligation to pay. You might offer him a cancellation fee and see what he says.

Back