Broken another camera...damn! and now I have a new one!

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Another broken digital point and shoot....now fails to auto focus.
Maybe I should pay more than £100 on the next one and I might be kinder to it (yesterdays trip to the beach Killed it I think)

Anyone got one to sell...could swap my Moots Ti stem...115mm and zero. Decals not great but official new ones supplied. Some minor damage to the clamp areas where someone has used a screwdriver as leverage...would show a picture but... :|

Here are some not showing the 'damage'
Ebaystuff1440.jpg

Ebaystuff1441.jpg

Hey there, admittedly I don't need any stems or anything bike-related, but I think this might be a lesson learned.... you get what you pay for!

I discovered this to my cost last year ... I bought a lump of a camera about 6 years ago, almost top of the range at the time, about £300, and it's brilliant even now, after getting wet, muddy and having beer poured all over it about 3 years ago ... it still works perfectly!!

Then last Xmas I bought a small pocket-sized camera for about £60 and it kinda went pear-shaped after about 2 months, luckily my bf is an angel and he fixed it, but I learned my lesson!!

Good luck with your next camera!!

Best wishes, Lx

P.s. No, I'm not selling my decent camera!! Lol!! :cool:

I can highly recommend the Panasonic Lumix TZ range of camera's.

Leica lens, 10x optical zoom (12x on the TZ6 & TZ7), HD video (TZ7), easy to use, a very good all round package.

I have the older TZ3, think the TZ7 is the latest, won the What Camera gold award, may '09

You should be able to pick up a TZ5 for ~£150, the TZ7 is ~£250

Harryburgundy":2z42ikxv said:
Not used to it yet but the zoom is mental :shock:
Crumbs, that is mental!

I'm doing some landscape photography at the minute, but my Samsung digital compact's lens doesn't go anywhere near wide enough for that. So out comes my Minolta 35mm SLR (yes, it's a film camera :roll: ) with a 19-35mm zoom lens.

Oh, and while I remember ... now you've got your new camera ... you can take a decent pic of the Crocosmia behind your future man-cave so I can properly see what it is!! Lol!! :LOL:

Back