Can Some one from West Wales Help me?

Iwasgoodonce

Old School Grand Master
First, has something changed on here? Text/font looks odd and the page doesn't fit on my screen. Is it me?

Back to Wales. We're off on our hols tomorrow to Cardigan Bay. As we are camping, the weather forecast is alarming. An inch of rain and 50mph (Force 10?) winds will turn it into an adventure I can do without. I would rather postpone it for a day. Is anyone in that area?? A reply or PM in the morning would be very useful!

Thanks.

I'm going to work for 10am, i'll try to remember to pm you before I leave. I'm a bit east of where you are going. Its nice today and is supposed to be boiling from monday onwards. But yes tomorrow is supposed to be 'a bit breezy'.

Re: .

Grannygrinder":18trcdsg said:
I'm going to work for 10am, i'll try to remember to pm you before I leave. I'm a bit east of where you are going. Its nice today and is supposed to be boiling from monday onwards. But yes tomorrow is supposed to be 'a bit breezy'.

Thanks mate. We're off to somewhere close to New Quay/Llancranog. Good news about Monday though. Shame I have no room for a bike. I lived in S Wales for 4 years and know that the weather can get breezy and 'damp'. I started to evolve gills after a while!

If Llancrannog should be Llangrannog, which it may or may not. I nearly bought a house there. Idilic location but the whole house was made of aspestos and the nearest school was 14 miles away. Head overuled heart on that one :D

Back