I'm free!

Tad

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Not in a John Inman sort of way though.

After 3 hours and 30 minutes of hell sitting at what can only have been a primary school child's desk I walked out of the exam hall. I walked in not needing a wee then the moment I sat down and they said the exam had begun I needed a wee and had to wait for three and a half hours before I could go! I then ate all my wine gums in 20 minutes and had nothing left to sustain me for the rest of my time sat there. I got back ache because the desk was so short. Still, no more exams for me, well not 'till November when I have to go through more. I'll probably have to re-take this one too after spending too much time on here. I think a user requested banning may be in order next time.

:D

CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) P5 Integrated Management. I'm not an interesting dinner guest I'm afraid :oops:

i believe in fixies":22xo4r9b said:
CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) P5 Integrated Management. I'm not an interesting dinner guest I'm afraid :oops:

haha, me neither...People ask me what I do for a living and then I can see their eyes glaze over as I bore them rigid in less than thirty seconds....

Bet you feel a bit more relaxed getting them out of the way?

Well done, hope all went well! The Mrs is currently revising for her ICAEW (ACA) exams in a few weeks. I know how hard accounting exams are!

p.s. she gets the tiny desks aswell!

Back