Tuesday evening ride (video)

Kona Paul

Kona Fan
Bottle cage cam on another local trail. Plenty of fast singletrack on this trail, but the picture quality will surely suffer on youtube. Hope folks can get a sense of the trail a little bit.

This ride is on the Score with one of those crazy 4 inch long travel freeride suspension fork thingies...and worse yet a disc brake IS visible, so the purists should avert their eyes or avoid the link at all costs. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7WdxbT_Bsg

No sir, just titanium :D

Glad you liked it. It's a real shame it's so clear on the cam and movie maker, but looks grainy on windows media player and youtube. Hope I can sort that somehow.

Love it :cool:

Still amazed watching steering input and the Shock is working hard too !!

That fork has done a lot of work the last 5 years. I switched crowns with my 80 mm a few months ago so it had its first service finally, but was still working fine. It's quite fun to watch how active the suspension can be. You never really get to see it when you're on the bike.

Haha! Exactly. Was just thinking the same thing, that every time the fork goes up and down represents a shock to your body on a rigid. That's a lot of punishment. No wonder I feel my age the day after a rigid ride! :D

Back