what would you choose?

• paduano bruto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • moots cinco

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ddidds

Retro Guru
i am planing of building a modern titanium bike and can't make my mind between these 2 frames. both have they're strengths and weaknesses...the only thing the same is the price, around 3000 Europeans....what would you choose?

Attachments

• dsc00954alf9.jpg
    dsc00954alf9.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 3,777
  • cinco_large.jpg
    cinco_large.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 3,774
I have a Moots Zirkel. If they hadn't made the Zirkel, I'd have had a Cinco.

I can't offer an informed appraisal of the performance versus other full suspension bikes, but I love it. Makes me smile every time I look at it, and grin like a raving idiot when I ride it - on the first ride out I found myself purposefully taking the gnarliest line down my local trails just to see how it coped :)

There are lighter full suspension bikes out there, but I wouldn't swap.

Moots looks nicer - but I can't make any informed comment on performance.

Not seen a seattube so you can't have a seatpost :shock:

Having not ridden either of these , just on looks , I love the paduano bruto, its really nice IMO, and different :)

Sithlord":614orh0r said:
Having not ridden either of these , just on looks , I love the paduano bruto, its really nice IMO, and different :)

+1. ;)

Besides Moots are common. :p :p :LOL: :LOL:

thanks for the feeback guys

i think both are great, that's why i was in need of a poll..the moots is definitely a much better full susser than the paduano softail
both look good but i think the paduano is sexxyer and also lighter and it is titanium+carbon while the moots it is titanium + 6061 rear triangle , hence the 2.7kg frame weight....really hard choice, i really appreciate all your replies

cheers

Alecs

Back