al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Its only national donut week, next week. :D

I will be arriving at the Cycle centre Penzance for a Velocake meeting at 9 sharp.

I will then be handing over 20 fresh jammy D's to, Mike the Manc', Ian 'bunny' Warren, Simon 'Small wheels' Bond.
john 'moose' Morse is on his Hol's.also one or two of the PZ massive will be turning up. Hopefully City will beat Trafford Rangers today so i can eat my breakfast in peace! Terry!! ;)

I will then make a brew for the lads and enjoy the soft warm jammy orbs!
obviously not hindering their progress through monday morning repairs and orders!!

Al, Its for charity i don't even like donuts!! :roll:

cant stand the jam in doughnuts, ring, custard or apple, now that is a diff story, yummy yummy

I do prefer the ring donut and the custard is by far the king of the Donuts!

But at that time in the morning i may struggle to find such exotica.

I do the Co/op Jammy D party pack thing. Very nice when still warm although do tend to loose there freshness rather quickly.

Hats off dear friend to your obvious 'Pro'Do' expertese!! I trust you will be stuffing your cake hole in a Homer stylee next week? :D

Al, giddy with excitement, Cornwall.

Bar+Italia+5.jpg

Oh man I need to get to the bakers at lunch time tomorrow now :D . Can't get them on a sunday(it's closed) :roll:

Fudge donut rule :cool: though I was impressed by the Krispy Kreme's

Al, don't take this the wrong way but I took your comment of National Donut Week with a pinch of, shall we say, choccie sauce (Ice Magic, anyone?)

But I discovered that not only is it for real, but the woman in charge at The Children's Trust is called Oonagh.

Again, sir, I salute you.

Jam in mine, lovely.

Woody

Aye woody,i'm always serious when it comes to filling my face!! ;)

Al, bring it on! :D

kaiser":1h1xw819 said:
Fudge donut rule :cool: though I was impressed by the Krispy Kreme's

philistine, dunkin donut are far better, krispies are to doughy they always seen under cooked!

Greggs fudge doughnut [well more a lump than an actual doughnut]
Still sickly sweet though

Back