Bank holiday plans

greenfinger

Retro Guru
Tomorrow I shall be mostly chilling out :D Not only is it a bank holiday but it's also my birthday. I will be 27 :)

As i've been working 7 days a week for the last few months and alot of hours I decided to take a day out to go a long ride on the bike, then spend some quality time with the mrs :D Got to say i'm looking forward to it as i'm feeling a bit tired :roll:

What do you all have planned?

Bike ride in the morning with my dad, Home for some dinner then bike ride in the afternoon with the bro in law, then home for beer....

Happy birthday by the way and i'll raise my pint glass for you later :cool:

Haven't had the best of weather here today but still had a fantastic ride on the bike. It's now sitting in the cellar covered in mud :twisted:

It will need to wait till tomorrow night for a clean as i'm off out for an indian and some drinks in a bit. Happy days :cool:

mattbrown":3adp0zlk said:
been ill all bank hol, only being almost better today, whatta waste

Unlucky mate I was like that last may bank holiday so had my fingers crossed the last few weeks that i'd be in good form.

Thought I might have had a few more replies about our bank holiday plans, perhaps we're all too busy massaging our cool club cliques as per usual.

Back