Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Lets make something clear first.
I'm not having a pop...this is purely an observational thing
but why do some mods lock their own threads
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58720
seems a bit silly to me...like the geeky retail manager who has a huge fob of keys dangling from the belt tag on his...or her...Farahs.
:LOL:
I am in control!
I have used Pickles example simply as it was the first to hand....please don't take offence....as I said earlier.....why?
Carl

Damn it! It's locked. If only it weren't. I could have posted a reply saying, "Wow, I had a Vetta one a bit like that." My life would have been complete. Now I have nothing to look forward to except foaming pig fever.

Hope it wasnt pig crap you were chewing on the other week mark? :LOL:

(still finds that story so funny!!) :LOL:

there was a mystery thread earlier that when you clicked on it said it didn't exist, yet the post count was going up on it, and it would appear only mods could add to it... having read the initial post before it was made to sort-of disappear I think I can see perhaps why. Just seems odd it should still appear in the list.

mods cant delete threads they can only lock them or send them to the tar pit where john would have to delete them

or thats how it works on other forums

but if they're locked we can at least read them - why couldn't we read the one I saw listed? Not bothered - just wondering.

Latest posts

Back