"Armstronged Her" Anyone else here use or heard t

RockyMountainHigh

Dirt Disciple
It's Super Bowl Week here and last night I heard a Sports Radio guy last night going on about the status of Kurt Warners wife (Star Quarter Back). Well one of the guys suggested that he might have Armstronged her...they then went on about how Lance Armstrong has moved on from various relationships in what appears to be a cold hearted way.

I thought it was pretty dang funny but it also made me wonder if this is becoming a common term when refering to a guy dumping his girl for a new one, especially in a cold hearted way?

I've only heard it used once here in Blighty but maybe it is gaining ground in sports relationships discussion. Maybe the tiff with Greg Lemond made Lance bitter and now he's afraid of getting hurt?

i had to give this a bit of thought , i thought armstroged meant pulled her arms too much and they wouldnt return like a stretch armstrong :oops:

No, it definately refers to fat-headed Texans allowing women into their lives so they have free child care whilst they go about opening bike shops and training to get back into races just to annoy the event organisers and then dropping said girls like hot potatoes when it suits.

It might also be a sly reference to being so well funded that you can always stay one step ahead of the doping police but that is conjecture.

Back