Techlite NOS canti Levers - used Kooka levers

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
How much should NOS pair of Techlite levers be?
There’s a pair on eBay which inc postage from Italy is about £110 or so

And used similar Kooka? One here for £85 ex postage

That is person I bought my red pair off. Really nice guy, very helpful, I paid bit more for mine, he had blue,red and silver. Just silver left now though.

Canti and vbrake.

I reckon it's about right .

Thanks mate
Are they worth it?
It’s a choice between these, Kooka or Paul’s.

I like them, but flexy, super lite.

Paul's probably little better quality though.
And kooka is ok too.

Flip a coin lol

Magpiegifts":1kpz6oj8 said:

And kooka is ok too.

Flip a coin lol
Flexy?
Not keen.
How about these Avid Ultimate? Are these Canti and how do they compare ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254793736119

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ibbz":4wvjvx4a said:
Magpiegifts":4wvjvx4a said:

And kooka is ok too.

Flip a coin lol
Flexy?
Not keen.

I’ve got a pair of those but in full silver and they are very good levers. Combined with Supreme brakes they are lighter and far more powerful than XTR.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
d8mok":18sdbcx8 said:
ibbz":18sdbcx8 said:
Magpiegifts":18sdbcx8 said:

And kooka is ok too.

Flip a coin lol
Flexy?
Not keen.

I’ve got a pair of those but in full silver and they are very good levers. Combined with Supreme brakes they are lighter and far more powerful than XTR.
Thanks
I was looking for a pair of High quality light Canti levers for my dynatech - these Avids work as V too I guess - so they’re look great on my Bianchi to replace the Avid SD 2.0 levers

Before you disregard the tech lite levers, I haven't used my red pair yet.
I have used 1st gen tech lite levers though- and tbh they weren't great. Mine and the ones you have seen online are newer model, apparently alot better than previous incantations. More adjustable I believe.

Just thought I should let you know, I should of made myself clearer first time round. Sorry mate....

Back