1992 Rocky mountain Blizzard Rocky NOS

Re:

The 92 Blizzard came in two colour variations, this one is the Option white and I think it was by default delivered with this black Tange Struts.

Still don't know what I'm going to do. Yes your right berthewelder the cat. pic of that year the bike is black and white. Was this a mid season change in colour? There are 2 other that have that bike in forum, does any know history on that? It would be ashame to brake it up, and its not all about the money I would like it to go to a good home. I also Have a R.M. 1992 experience that I bought new back then and still own/ride today. Well ill think about it over the weekend. No real big rush.

thanks all

Re:

if it's a T serial it was mgf g'd at the Toyo factory, most were, the desirable ones are hand made in Richmond but were a special order. Looking at your NOS example, I would value you at 700-900 CDN easily. Keeping it intact is much better than parting it out as the rarity of finding one in the box is amazing

Re:

Hey - c'mon you guys ... I know y'all want it, but it most certainly should fetch a price that's higher than the original over-the-counter price from back in '92 ... especially considering that the dollar has lost a huge chunk of it's value since then (what - maybe 35%) ... and ... the rarity/condition of the whole package makes it even more valuable yet.

If the original purchase price was $1,800.00 Canadian, then surely some passionate collector somewhere (perhaps Europe) would pay double that in today's dollars, for a perfect/mint/new condition machine... ?

:p

Latest posts

Back