91 Clockwork Mini Bike - updated pics

clockwork davo

98+ BoTM Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
:LOL: So as most of my projects are drawing to an end, i was beginning to think of what may be next... a quick mooch in the classifieds resulted in me being the new owner of “Nobby the sheeps” very ickle circa 92 clockwork on orange fade :mrgreen:

The frame is currently in a box and is about to be winging its way to me,

The bike is gonna be for 1 or the kids :LOL: but baring in mind there 5 and 7 it may be a while before they need it, but any excuse for a fade Clockwork in my book :roll:

Plans are most likely gone be around the existing LX m550 it’s wearing, obviously a set of pace’s and a couple of other period bits

I’ll keep you all updated as the build moves along :cool:

Re:

Really interesting this one as the frame design harks back to the original Formula’s. I have had similar era 15” that have been more traditional frame design and with this being allegedly Lester’s wifes bike I wonder......

Re: 92 Clockwork Mini Bike

I also thought it looked very formula esk ....
Looking forward to getting my hands on it and hopefully un earthing more history

Re:

Very nice. I looked at this for the good lady but hummed and harred too long then it was gone.....

If you ever feel the need to offload that Slalk stem (or any other from your Oranges...) do let me know. Im not half struggling to find a couple for two recent frame aquisitions.

Re: 92 Clockwork Mini Bike

So mini clockwork has arrived and it ace, so small I reckon it will also work as a little pumptrack bike for me :LOL:

It’s serial number starts with A111 so I can assume it a 1991 built in November ?

I’ve stripped all the parts and given the frame a good t-cut polish and i’ll give Gil a shout for some replacement decals.

But i’ve made a small start by getting it rolling on some charge splashbacks and a set of RC30’s it may still yet get some RC35’s I’ve currently got a pretty much full LX m550 group but she may yet get an XT upgrade :roll: or even she my go retro-mod ??!!

Anyway this is how she looks thus far

[/url

[url=https://postimg.cc/JGK2gsDQ]

Re: 91 Clockwork Mini Bike

So whist I’ve been collecting parts for the mini bike, I seem to have ended up with this :roll: :LOL:

What’s better than 1 mini clockwork ???? 2 mini clockworks :?

Latest posts

Back