GT

Red decals would look nice on that, to pick out the red cranks.

Coming on well though ;)

decals

well, I might go for a custom version of the GT logo to make stand out of the crowd. and go for a shorter fork later on, a rigid one. Anyone tried Salsas cr-mo forks`? Looking forward putting the correct rearwheel on it to, with discs. Think that will do a lot on the rear end...

thanks for the feedback, the 16inchers looks great

Re: decals

captain8track":rwq1erfh said:
Anyone tried Salsas cr-mo forks?

I run a pair on my Kili (link below).

Nice rigid disc forks. Flex a bit under braking but help take the sting out of the trail and the pot holes :shock: :LOL:

Recommended.

the 26'' only seem to be disc and canti though but you can remove the studs.

Cool bike BTW.

M

ahh

I've seen that but, today at the LBS I saw a gourgeos carbon fiber fork, with only disc mounts, but they were expensive... But I've just got a stumpjumper to, which I took out of it's modern rockshox Jet misery. Just sad that the original fork was gone! But I've found an old suspension corrected blue Scott Cr-mo fork that one, it just needs a paint job...

So the GT might keep it's worthless Manitou fork for now, and be tucked away safely in the garage for the winter.

But the Disc adapter arrived, and I've changed headset on it so I just hope my backwheel gets done soon so I can put some Green Michelin tires on it and look at it...

Stumpjumper pictures will be posted tommorow, still needs a lot of work

Back