1994 Orange Clockwork

daave77

Dirt Disciple
Picked this little beauty up yesterday for £155, been really well cared for and restored, an absolute joy to ride!

Ordered new grips, saddle, decals and head badge (Orange charged £12.95 for the frickin badge!) and managed to paint match the grey and get some touch up paint for the odd scratch.

Going to lose the bar ends and use it as an occasional commuter when its not hammering it down then in the summer see how quickly I can lap Swinley on it (with different tyres obviously)

Garage getting a little full so the 1994 Fire Mountain will be up for sale as of tomorrow.

Gotta love the Brit stuff!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 365
daave77":3pm4adhc said:
Picked this little beauty up yesterday for £155, been really well cared for and restored, an absolute joy to ride!

Ordered new grips, saddle, decals and head badge (Orange charged £12.95 for the frickin badge!) and managed to paint match the grey and get some touch up paint for the odd scratch.

Going to lose the bar ends and use it as an occasional commuter when its not hammering it down then in the summer see how quickly I can lap Swinley on it (with different tyres obviously)

Garage getting a little full so the 1994 Fire Mountain will be up for sale as of tomorrow.

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 352
Thats a nice ride mate.
I've just bought a 94 clockwork frame,I wish i'd spent a bit more and bought a full bike because a rebuild is costing far more than i thought :-(
Enjoy that british steel :)

smiffy16v":m8bfsox9 said:
daave77":m8bfsox9 said:

same as mine

jimbobrust":bbk836in said:
Thats a nice ride mate.
I've just bought a 94 clockwork frame,I wish i'd spent a bit more and bought a full bike because a rebuild is costing far more than i thought :-(
Enjoy that british steel :)

Always the way! I contemplated doing the same but it always works out a bit expensive.

Back