1992 Marin Muirwood ... Just for your viewing pleasure.

Coach Jeff

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Here is my 1992 Marin Muirwoods ... picked up from the original owner and never ridden. The only blemishes are the bar grips which have perished, hence the tape on them and a scratch on the downtube from storage. The original owner bought two of these for his wife and himself and took them out of the box and assembled them and then moved house and left them in storage. :D

main.php

main.php

between a rock and a hard place.

...not sure what to do with this one. Normally I ride all my bikes. I'm not one for just displaying em. I reckon use em for what they where meant to do. But this one has never been ridden ... so ????

Yeh ... I am thinking of starting a Weekend Afternoon Retro MTB Cruise here in Brisbane .... just cruising some easy bike paths and hanging out for coffee. Could be a good time to ride it then.

Serial Number on the bottom bracket tells me it's a 1992 ... but I stand to be corrected. Never owned a Marin before this one so it's all new to me

M62MOD
M=Marvel Factory
6=Muirwoods
2=Year 1992
M=?? Forgotten
O=?? Forgotten
D==Size (D is 19")

Super nice!!

A bike like this should be taken care of for furture generations. That is my opinion. There are always another bike available that can be ridden :)

It's really great that these things still exist out there. A brand "new" bike from 1992.

....and I really love the design on these classic Marins. The colours are great! After 93-94 they changed the design and all the Marins looked more or less the same after that.

Back