1995 KHS Montaña Comp - FINISHED, YAY !!!

Re:

Well an opportunity just came up to buy one of these for a bargain price so I've gone for it. With my 1993 now a garage queen (well house queen actually) it gives me back one I can actually ride. Was looking for a Team but this came up first :)

Re: 1995 KHS Montaña Comp

How did you get the clear coat off without loosing the numbers? Mine are the same

The '93 Pro colour is nice in that ballpark if you wanted something from the KHS colour palette.

Interesting thread. Does anyone here want a blue Montana Comp like the one on page 2? Its not entire, but close and in good condition paint wise.

Re:

Harder clear coats in a can are something I've been looking at. I've done two lovely *looking* DIY spray jobs this year, but of questionable (untested) hardness. Nicks during rebuild would suggest not hard a week after spraying.

There are two part clear coats in a can now. You break a seal on the bottom to mis the parts just before spraying. Considering this for my next build. They don't make financial sense compared to a professional job, but it's a job I enjoy doing.

Back