Bike jumble - Bristol tomorrow.............yea

flash

Retrobike Rider
Midday Saturday NOVEMBER 2ND at Mud Dock, Bristol. As usual it's the first Saturday of every month at midday, parking is cheap with a huge Pay+Display right next door. Setting up a stall is FREE, borrowing a table is FREE.
It's important you don't set up too early. Recently there's been difficulties with people setting up and selling as early as 11am. This takes all the buyers away from those setting up on time.

PLEASE DON'T PARK IN MUD DOCK CAR PARK

10.30am: Coffee+Cake Morning in Mud Dock cafe

12.00 midday: BIKE JUMBLE!

Have we got a post code, and how many tables are there usually, is it worth me bringing my odds down from
Staffordshire

Oh and retro or modern?

Modern, retro, mtb, road, Bmx, all sorts, there was even a unicycle last time. Free tables.....size does depend on weather.....

Got rid of enough stuff to cover the cost of the petrol and a bit spare so all was good, also very pleased with the couple of bits I picked up. It was worth the trip.

I actually sold slightly more than I bought and even managed to give away the handlebars of doom, or winner of the most recognised item at the jumble over the last few years, as they have become known....

Back