Bristol Bike Jumble April 5th.

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
It's on again next Saturday, free to set up a stall, free tables to use, loads of space and pay-and-display parking right next to it. Outside Mud Dock at midday. Hope you can come and grab ( or sell! ) a bargain. Last month had LOTS of unsold retro bling as no one expected the new improved Bike Jumble to be so successful!

Agency_Scum":38pn678w said:
It's on again next Saturday, free to set up a stall, free tables to use, loads of space and pay-and-display parking right next to it. Outside Mud Dock at midday. Hope you can come and grab ( or sell! ) a bargain. Last month had LOTS of unsold retro bling as no one expected the new improved Bike Jumble to be so successful!

Hi, I dont have to bring a table then? will there be some tables that I can borrow? cheers guybe

Agency_Scum":20mxdnco said:

I will have to pop down, what times does it end ?

Also will my pint be waiting :LOL: ?

Gravy Monster":20mxdnco said:
Agency_Scum":20mxdnco said:
Gravy monster,
you're in Bristle! You just qualified for my " time waster's free beer " scheme!

Oh yea ! now your talking ! free beer....... Will take you up on that :LOL:

P.S. Does it have to be beer, a pint of apples is a bit more west country :cool:

Yes! You're pint's waiting.

It ends when we get bored ( usually 1-3 hours ish ). Makes me giggle like a bugger when peeps say they'll pop in at 2 to check it out....by then if it's raining we're in the pub!

Back