Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Consumer rights 2015 have someting about "Unfair contract terms" if she wants to go toe to toe with us....

The Battery on my phone went flat whilst I was out for a very long walk - apart from rolling in badger pooh (the dog not me) it was therapeutic and cleared my head.

Anyway enough about me, To my relief I have an email from Jill confirming Mayhem are going to honour our booking and to be honest it was conciliatory and as you can imagine came as a big relief, like many of you I’ve been eagerly waiting two years for the return of this event.

We’re back on guys !

Now off to wash a dog !

Fantastic Nick!

A brilliantly worded response from you has made them think twice about disappointing you and the rest of the gang and common sense has indeed prevailed!

As someone else said before: BANGIN’!!

Thanks for all your efforts!

Top draw Spud.... I was so pi**ed off I couldn’t face anymore bloody decorating so told the wife I was off to me shed for some easy fit therapy....
Just got in from fitting Campy brake levers, thumbies, grips, front hanger and pedals on the boys Lotus to find this! I can rest easy now....again, very well done.

Latest posts

Back