Titanium Sunday/Sabbath Silk Road ** SOLD **

bhill22

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When launched was called Sunday cycles but someone else had the name so changed to Sabbath. The Silk Road is built as a sportive and this one has an Ultegra 10 speed triple chainset so setup for all day sportive/audax rides with the benefit of all day comfort inpart by the curved seat stays.

Size 52cms center of BB to top of seat tube, and 52cms center to center of top tube

Price £595 collected prefer to seel as a complete bike but if someone wants just frame and fork so they can use there own groupset/wheel choice, then it will be considered

Re:

Would you consider posting it - I do have a colleague who lives at Warrington so another alternative is to ask him to collect it for me? Postage would be easier for me if you'd consider it?
Just so you know although so know I've been a member on here for years and I've bought and sold a few items but I changed my email address so its made me a 'newbie' !

Re:

I cant seem to reply to your PM- I guess its my newbie status stopping me despite being a member since 2013! I believe you have post so many times before you can use PM so I'll perhaps do a few random posts to get my count up, but what I was going to suggest was you give your email by PM and I can reply to you directly and on Monday I'll speak to my colleague at Warrington to see if we can work out a way of getting the bike? I'm very interested but just checking this bike is a 52cm top tube and likely to fit me at 5ft 7?

Re:

Yes apparently I haven't got enough activity to post messages - I tried my old email but my use name hasn't changed so that didn't work so perhaps you could send me your contact details by PM and I can email you directly please?

Re:

I've found my old user name so can reply to any PMs you send to this user name - I must have changed the user name slightly by mistake..

Latest posts

Back