Late 70s/ Early 80s Colner - Sold

crazylasers

Devout Dirtbag
I have for sale a beautiful 80s Colner equipped with Campagnolo Nuovo Record throughout. I bought this partially complete, and have finished the rest of the bike with period appropriate components.

£700. Cash or Bank Transfer. Based in South London. Listed elsewhere. Can post at buyers expense, or will liaise with courier if buyer prefers.

Frame: Columbus Speciale (SL) measuring 61cm seattube x 59cm toptube - restored by previous owner, pictures before restoration are included in the link
Handlebars: Cinelli 64-42 bars (some marks) with NOS Tressostar Blue cloth tape and Aluminium pantographed bar end plugs
Stem: Colnago branded 110mm
Headset: Tange Falcon
Brake Levers: Campag Nuovo Record (some road rash) and Campag White Hoods
Brakes: Campag Nuovo Record, with Campag brake shoes and blocks
Wheels: Michelin Pro 4 Tires on Mavic MA-40 rims with Campag Record rear hub and Campag front hub.
Groupset: Campag Nuovo Record Pat.79 with 172.5mm Campag Cranks
Pedals: MKS Sylvan Touring
Seatpost: Hand Painted 3TTT
Seat: Rare White San Marco SuperCorsa (with very minor repairs that don't distract)

Photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmN2kGeb

Re: Early 70s Colner

I've got a Google account it opens in Google drive for me but just one picture of the chain stays.....

Re: Early 70s Colner

Under bb cable guides, Allen key brakes, no ace of spades cut outs. Maybe a bit later?

Re:

Yeah, it’s been a bit of a pain trying to pin the age. I’ve estimated early 70s from the similarities between this and others I’ve seen (steel vintage bikes had one that was nearly exact)

Latest posts

Back