Kuota Kredo Ultra (Lightweight Obermayer Milram, Dura Ace)

TheKuba

Dirt Disciple
Kuota Kredo Ultra

I'm selling complete road bike Kuota Kredo Ultra including carbon wheelset Lightweight Obermayer. Bike is in very good condition, extremely light (6,86 kg without pedals) and durable, regulary servised (currently new bearings in bottom bracket). It was never fallen with or damaged by that way. Unfortunately it was not used for a few years now (owner desn't have enough time because of newborn and running bussineses), therefore it's up to sale. And I will not sell the wheels separately, thanks for understanding that. Bike is now in Czech Republic and I can send it almost anywhere.

SETUP:
frame set (frame and fork) – Kuota Kredo Ultra (for size and dimensions see photos)
stem and handlebars – Kuota
crankset and bottom bracket – Kuota K01 (new bearings in bottom bracket), it is possible to change efective length of the arms
brake levers / shifters (STI "brifters"), brake calipers, rear and front mech/derailleur, cassette, chain – Shimano Dura Ace 7800
saddle – Selle Italia
wheelset – Lightweight Obermayer team Milram colors, Tufo tires

weight 6,86 kg without pedals

If you will need any additional informations, photos or anything, just let me know.
You can reach me at my personal e-mail jakublanger (a) seznam.cz

PRICE: 3200 EUR, shipping to EU included.

Attachments

• 08.JPG
    08.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 776
  • 07.JPG
    07.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 776
  • 06.JPG
    06.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 776
  • 05.JPG
    05.JPG