Ritchey Logic 55, Sram Force, CK R45/Hed wheels NOW SPLIT

Chasseur_Patate

Retro Newbie
Due to a baby on the way, it's with huge regret that at least one of my bikes has to go. After much deliberation it's going to be this one, as much as I absolutely love it. Size 55 (56cm Top tube) Ritchey Road Logic, Ritchey carbon fork and Logic Zero headset. SRAM Force 22 compact groupset wifli 11-32, 3T finishing kit, Fizik Antares Vs saddle, Elite Ciussi cages and all rounded off with HED Belgium + rims laced to Chris King R45 hubs. Vittoria Open Pave 25 clinchers.

I built this as my do everything, go everywhere, any weather bike and it has exceeded all my expectations. It's one of the best all-round bikes I've ever owned.

With the exception of the bars and stem which have some of the graphics rubbed off, everything is immaculate, not a scratch or chip in sight. The freehub does have some bite marks from the cassette but nothing that affects function, installation or removal in any way.

NOW DISASSEMBLED AND SPLIT.

Frame, fork, headset and front mech clamp- £500
Full SRAM Force 22 Groupset - £450
HED belgium+ wheelset, Chris King R45 hubs, Sapim CXray with Vittoria Open Pave 25s. - £800

Give her a loving home please.

Attachments

• Ritchey.jpg
    Ritchey.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,595
  • Ritchey2.jpg
    Ritchey2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,595
  • Ritchey 3.jpg
    Ritchey 3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,595
  • Ritchey 4.jpg
    Ritchey 4.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,595
  • Ritchey 5.jpg
    Ritchey 5.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,596
Re:

Hi ... poss interested in the full bike with the Campag wheelset. Can you email me (southbankaus AT
gmail DOT com)?

Cheers

Back