(SOLD) Refurb'd Late 70's Motobecane 57cm Shimano 600

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybernck

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
NOW SOLD!

I got this bicycle in parts through an exchange deal, so I threw it together and offer it up for sale here.

French Motobecane road racing bike, it has just been fully refurb'd. The frame has (unfortunately) had an amateur paint job (with some small mistakes on head tube and top tube) - I got it like that. Everything has been dismantled, cleaned (and sanded down, from the looks of it) and greased up during the build; Brand new Jagwire cable outer casings and cables; Practically new saddle and handlebar tape.

Mechanics in very good condition. Shimano 600 2x6 shifting group, Motobecane chainset and Weinmann brakes with very good pads. Clincher wheels with good tyres (front a bit too small for the rim but I'll try to find a more suitable one). Flat pedals included. Might need some minor adjustments but basically ready for rides. I'll even include a spare inner tube :).

Frame length 57 cm c-c, height 57 cm c-c, head tube 14.7 cm, stem 14 cm. Saddle and handlebar height adjustable (stem can't go lower at the moment, as it's got a very long internal tube and handlebar angle can't be adjusted due to a damaged bolt head - I think).

Ideal for riders cca 180-192 cm high (5ft 10" - 6ft 4") as a beater/city/pub bike.

Only looking for £60 + postage, as I don't need this bike at all and someone could make good use of it!

Thanks, Nikica.

Re: Refurb'd Late 70's Motobecane 57cm Shimano 600 - only £60!

Hi, 7-10 day shipping with tracking would cost about £50.

It would be a good opportunity to get some other parts thrown into the package, if you need any, that is.

Hope this helps, Nikica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back