Mordonini Columbus Max, Campagnolo Record, Centaur, etc.

drotos.toth

Old School Hero
Hi,

I'm about to buy a power meter... but I have to sell 1-2 of my beloved roadies.

Frame: Mordonini Columbus Max, size 53
Forks: MIC full carbon
Chainset: Campagnolo Record
Brakeshifters: Campagnolo Centaur, 9spd
Brakes: Campagnolo Skeleton
Front mech: Campagnolo Mirage
Rear mech: Campagnolo Mirage
Seatpost: Selcof
Saddle: Selle Italia Trimatic 2
Stem: Ritchey WCS
Handlebar: Pro Vibe7s
Wheelset: Ursus Pura
Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano

I'd like about £400.

Attachments

• Mordonini_01.jpg
    Mordonini_01.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 1,354
  • Mordonini_02.jpg
    Mordonini_02.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 1,354
Re:

Ez most így, gyorsban, de:

ezzel a vázzal egy komplett 9-es mirázsos gép volt eladó valami pápai embernél, kb. 80k HUF körül, gondolom, Te vetted meg, fejlesztettél rajta, mert úgy rémlik, pl. a 9-es mirage cuccokból volt, amit hirdettél-eladtál (9es fvk pl, úgy tudom, anno HMA-nak sikerült eladnod, nem?)

sokáig vacilláltam amúgy, mert a komplett bringa jó vétel lett volna alkatrész donornak, az elnyűhetetlen 9-es mirázzsal.

TÉnyleg az a bringa-e? :) ugyanilyen váz-villa volt, nyeregcső is ugyanaz. De látom, rendesen kapott ápgrédeket.

Gyöngyszem, kár, hogy aprócska.

Sok sikert az eladáshoz. Legfeljebb törlik az adminok, ha nem tetszik a hülye beszéd :)

ForestHill":244dep3n said:
Wow! What are the dimensions please? Looks bigger than a 53x53 based on the head tube.

"53x53" - stamped on the BB. But I can measure, if you are interested... ;-)

Huh. I must be losing my eye! I think I was just telling myself it was bigger so it'd fit me. Beautiful bike, GLWS.

I've just measured the frame. Top tube: 54cm (53,5?) c-c, seat tube: 53cm c-c, 56cm c-t, headtube: 12,5cm without the bearing cups.

Just for those who don't speak that language above :) I recall this bike from classifieds advertised with 9spd mirage gruppo, but the seller actually made some significant changes.

Chainset, ergopowers, brakes, tyres, handlebars and stem have been upgraded.

But the frame-saddle-seatpost definitely the very same, so I'm guessing, I was right to recognise the same bike here again . :)

it's quicker to type in english there's less words and the google translation is awful :p Lovely bike and my size shame pockets are empty GLWS

kingbling":3d5w64cg said:
it's quicker to type in english there's less words and the google translation is awful :p Lovely bike and my size shame pockets are empty GLWS
that was not a literal translation, just a recap :D

btw, I tend to agree with you, esp. after reading the hungarian edition of robbins.

Back