1993 Raleigh Pro Race 501 60cm - now £50 - SOLD

Ghosty

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
***SOLD***

It's time for me to move this on as it's just sitting around not being used, also it's a little too big and a little too heavy for my liking.

1993 Raleigh Pro Race 501 60cm, almost completely original (two owners), aside Bontrager RL 700x23 folding tyres, and a recent replacement cassette and chain. The top tube decals are missing. Basic Shimano SIS components, 12 speeds, black Weinmann brakes (need new pads) and levers.

The 501 in the name is Reynolds 501, nothing too special but it rides well enough.
There are some minor marks in the paint, but there's a nice shine to it and it's in generally good condition. Gets a lot of looks and positive comments.
There's some wear to the back of the seat. The rear wheel needs a few spokes tightening and they feel a little rough. The are some spots of salt corrosion on the rim too.

More photos can be put up on request - rear light as pictured isn't included. I have the original toe clips/straps somewhere, I'll dig them out.

It's a good honest bike, great as a hack/work bike.

£50 collected, but I'm open to reasonable offers or retro bike-related (MTB?) swaps.

Located in Stalybridge, Greater Manchester.
Collection preferred, but postage considered at cost plus packing materials.

Back