Dawes Super Galaxy 1993

Joe Sprocket

Dirt Disciple
I bought this a couple of years ago from the original owner. Basically it had been hanging up in a garage after hardly any use. It has been completely stripped and rebuilt after a very expensive paint job. It has been rebuilt with all the original parts including the ball bearing bottom bracket, tyres and even cables (I just trimmed them a bit as they were very long anyway). The bar tape and saddle were new additions but I have the bar tape on another bike! I am not going to post this but could possibly deliver within Lancashire. I would rather someone come and view it...it needs to be seen to be believed and appreciated. I will not accept any offers, the price is fixed at £550. I have put a lot of time into it and would rather keep it that let it go for less. I have ridden it twice since the rebuild but it has since been stored under my stairs not being used. I've put the main pics on here but will email more to those interested.
Size 57 (to top) as per Dawes sizing

Attachments

• SNV33180.jpg
    SNV33180.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,529
  • SNV33185.jpg
    SNV33185.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,529
  • SNV33175.jpg
    SNV33175.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 1,529
  • SNV33188.jpg
    SNV33188.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,529
Re:

Had a few compliments but no takers. Really need the space for house alterations so have decided this (and some others) must go. Will consider sensible offers.

Back